Class "B" forsale (fwd)

James Lang argon at paladin.erols.com
Sun Mar 9 07:19:00 UTC 1997

On Sat, 8 Mar 1997, Pete Kruckenberg wrote:

> What kinds of guarantees are there that if someone buys it, that they will
> actually be able to get and keep this Class B?

	As has been said allready there are no fail-safes in place that I
know of which would stop the transaction.  However the tradition has been
to "play nice in the sandbox" and give back addresses which are no longer
in use or not needed.  Given that the over the last few years the net has
taken on a diffrent look and feel I was just wondering if there are any
firm rules on this and if not weather someone, or a group of people were
looking at the problems this presents?

					James