Remote Operations question

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at genuity.net
Sun Mar 9 01:09:18 UTC 1997

Thanks Alex......

As far as why........   well let's see; when the router gets hosed in
our cage, and we open a ticket with MFS, and it takes 5 hours before
they arrive..... it seems a lot more logical to be able to power cycle
it out of band without waiting. Now if MFS's facility was truly a 24 x 7
facility, which you would expect for a place that was that important :-)
By the way, your $500 is much less than the last bill they sent us ...
$750.

Amazing... and we didn't even see the gun in their hands.

Rodney Joffe
Genuity Inc., a Bechtel company
http://www.genuity.net