Firewall in Routers??

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Mar 4 09:24:32 UTC 1997

Glynn writes:
> Firewall-1 does address 'hiding' making it look to the external world
> like all connects come from a single IP.

This should go to the "firewalls" list, I think. Anyway, Firewall-1
version 2.1 and later can do single ip to another ip address translation as
well as "hiding" many addresses on one side to make the all look like one
on the other. I have done this for my customers who have needed it and
wanted to use that product.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.