Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

Ben Black black at zen.cypher.net
Sat Jun 28 01:00:38 UTC 1997

i see, so i am to understand you wish us to simply *trust* that your
results are valid based on vague references to your methodology?

hey everyone, i have just completed a study that indicates in some
circumstances a 28.8 modem is faster than a DS-3!  no details at this
time, but i swear it is all true!