Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

Jack Rickard jack.rickard at boardwatch.com
Fri Jun 27 18:49:55 UTC 1997

I'm not a marketing droid.  But only a moron would think that overall
performance would NOT affect the download of a web page, which is
essentially what you are attempting to say.

There are certainly other ways to do it.  Approximately Internet User
Population raised to Internet User Population worth.

Jack RIckard

Jack Rickard                                    Boardwatch Magazine
Editor/Publisher                    8500 West Bowles Ave., Ste. 210
jack.rickard at boardwatch.com                     Littleton, CO 80123
www.boardwatch.com                             Voice: (303)973-6038

<Peter.Cole at telescan.com>; nanog at merit.edu; marketing at keynote.com