Internet Backbone Index

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Thu Jun 26 22:34:52 UTC 1997

I guess it was only a matter of time.  The Keynote/Boardwatch
Internet Backbone Index

	http://www.keynote.com/measures/backbones/backbones.html

I'm not going to comment on the methodology flaws, but it does
show what will fill the information gap.  I do like the line "The
world's fastest network provides good service to its users only if it
does a good job of connecting to the rest of the Internet."  Unfortunately
I don't think this study really shows that.