MCI outages (summary)

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Thu Jun 26 21:06:16 UTC 1997

>From what I understand of MCI's peering agreement, you have to come into
at least 3 NAPs with DS3 bandwidth or better to even be considered to
peer.  So, I think if you peer with MCI, you'd definitely carry enough
weight with them that they'd take an interest with what problems you have.

Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee