PacBell

Jay Adelson adelson at pa.dec.com
Wed Jun 25 20:51:15 UTC 1997

My only comment on this, is that there is virtually no limit to
Pacific Bell facilities in the PAIX, so I have no idea what their delay
is.  They have infinite fiber capacity here.  I've been told that ordering
Pac Bell NAP services is difficult only because customers can't seem to find
the right number to call!

Jay Adelson                  |    Email: adelson at pa.dec.com
Operations Manager           |    Voice: (415) 617-3607
Digital Internet Exchange    |      Fax: (415) 617-3233