PacBell

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Tue Jun 24 18:53:20 UTC 1997

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, J.D. Falk wrote:

> 	Well, due to the lack of traffic, here's a question that
> 	I've been pondering...are there any good reasons (besides
> 	MCI's peering requirements) to go into the Pac Bell NAP
> 	as well as MAE-West and the PAIX?

YES, PACBell is MUCH more stable. PAIX is ok, but just not enough people
there to be worth while

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303