is rs.internic.net/whois still down?

Deepak Jain deepak at jain.com
Tue Jun 17 02:08:52 UTC 1997

Depends on the time of day. I was reading an article in ?WebWeek? that
said the Internic only has 4 T1s and is planning on an adding a new one.
Only 6 servers and planning on adding several more. All of which are
extremely busy during the day.

Granted, the article was spun as if that is some sort of accomplishment.

-Deepak.