Internet outages

Pete Bowden pete at Internex.NET
Mon Jun 16 21:56:10 UTC 1997

I think it's a great idea, the DAL list contains alot of non-routing
related outage information -- it appears to be extremely dal-centric,
talking about hosts which are down which serve specific applications --
however, it does have the sprintlink outage information.

Do you think DAL would want to have added alot of other OUTAGE reports
which don't effect them?

I think it would be good if Stan used and setup an outage list which could
have reports which were of interest beyond those interesting to DAL.

Pete

--
Pete Bowden, Network Engineering
InterNex Information Services, 2306 Walsh Avenue Santa Clara, CA  95051