Any from PSI on this list?

Kyle C. Bacon kbacon at kevlar.fibernet.net
Mon Jun 16 15:10:30 UTC 1997

Alex,

	We executed peering agreements with PSI in May (1997) for peering at
MAE-EAST and MAE-WEST (signed, mailed, etc...)

	One of our engineers contacted them last week to turn up these peering
sessions and was told by PSI that even though we have an executed peering
agreement with you, "our routers at the MAE's are overloaded and we are not
currently turning up any new peers."

| Kyle C. Bacon
| VP Operations
| kbacon at fibernet.net