cache parms

Barry Raveendran Greene bgreene at cisco.com
Mon Jun 16 08:35:11 UTC 1997

Hello Randy,

I'll forward this note to ircache at nlanr.net. This has the vast majority of the serious caching community - mainly outside of the US.

Barry

Randy Bush wrote:

>Is anyone aware of *specific* cache sites which forcefully ignore page
>expiration in a way which would throw off content providers' hit counting?
>If so, I would like to talk with the cache admin to understand a few things.
>
>randy

Barry Raveendran Greene                    |       ||        ||        |
Senior Consultant                          |       ||        ||        |
Corporate Consulting Engineering           |      ||||      ||||       |
tel: +65 738-5535 ext 235                  |  ..:||||||:..:||||||:..   |
e-mail: bgreene at cisco.com                  |  c i s c o S y s t e m s  |