NSP ... New Information

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at genuity.net
Wed Jun 11 16:11:18 UTC 1997

Might I suggest that a new group be set up to discuss and handle
operational issues? Clearly this is no longer it... and this list has no
value if we keep having to dig through the manure to find the pony. I'm
getting more spam from this list than I'm bouncing from AGIS. Enough
already. Please.

Rodney Joffe
Genuity Inc., a Bechtel company
http://www.genuity.net