router monitor/configuration tool (fwd)

Dave Scrivens daves at nds.netsvc.istar.ca
Tue Jun 10 14:36:39 UTC 1997

I was interested if anyone has actually seen or heard anything about this ?

There seems to be enough interest about such products...

& it seems to be pretty hot stuff if MCI chose it to do QOS & monitoring
of there ATM Links & other Network components.....

Any replys ?

thanks,

Dave Scrivens
iSTAR Internet