unreachable

Myk O'Leary moleary at ironlight.com
Mon Jun 9 16:58:18 UTC 1997

> > Can't seem to reach any of cyberpromo's nameservers.  Anybody know why?

Just joined this list a few days ago so forgive me if I'm repeating past
news here, but over on inet-access there has been much discussion regarding
AGIS and CRL.  If CRL is your upstream, this is why, if not got me...

Anyway, effective June 4th (according to AGIS), CRL is refusing to peer w/
them at even CIX (where AGIS has to) until AGIS will peer with them
everywhere they coexist.  CRL on the other hand is blaming the outage
between them and AGIS on a  bad router at the CIX exchange.  As to which is
true (if either) is a god question, but the fact remains that transit
between CRL and AGIS isn't happening right now and hasn't been since late
the 4th.

--
-Myk
          Myk O'Leary (System Administrator) --> moleary at ironlight.com
   Ironlight Digital (Marketing/Design/Network) --> http://www.ironlight.com
     222 Sutter Street 6th floor * San Francisco, CA  94108 * 415.646.7000
    ------ FOR NETWORK PROBLEMS, WRITE TO tech-support at ironlight.com ------
         We are a brotherhood not a Yacht-Club... -Jay 'Casper' Alders
	      (My opinions are mine, my employer won't take 'em!)