NANOG Meeting

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Jun 6 01:40:04 UTC 1997

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, David R. Conrad wrote:

> >But Mark Kosters did note that J has been deployed to LINX in London
>
> The IANA has indicated J should be delegated to WIDE in Japan last
> week (202.12.27.33), however I note that the delegation has not yet
> been done...

Oh well.... I got the letter names mixed up but the principle remains.
There are purely root nameservers out there, one is in London and
deployment for two others in Asia/Pacific is imminent.

Michael Dillon                    voice: +1-415-482-2840
Senior Systems Architect            fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."