RFC for well-known admin email addresses?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jun 5 20:06:21 UTC 1997

lhoward at UU.NET boldly claimed:
> The only index I know if is http://ds.internic.net/ds/rfc-index.html
> If you know of another, maybe one that is searchable, I'd like to
> hear about it.  Sifting through over 2000 RFCs for a keyphrase like
> "well-known email addresses" without a search tool takes more than
> a few seconds.

	You can try this search engine:

--- cut here -- from pauls at etext.org --
i indexed all the internet drafts and rfcs, updated and reindexed weekly.
in case you ever asked "what was the RFC in which they talked about..."

http://www.etext.org/Internet/

--Paul
--- cut here --

--
jared at CIC.Net - CICNET --------- jared at Nether.Net - Nether Network
"I've got a question"  "What is it?" "An interrogative expression often used