Lots of non-existant networks

Curtis Villamizar curtis at brookfield.ans.net
Fri Jun 27 23:25:59 UTC 1997

In message <m0whe42-0007zWC at rip.psg.com>, Randy Bush writes:

> BTW, it would be most useful to me if there were a single report I could
> look at for any problems with my AS.

Randy,

This might be of interest to other people so I'm expanding the Cc.

Would you settle for 3-4 for now?

  http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/origin-AS###.html

  http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/overlap-ann-AS###.html

  http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/overlap-reg-AS###.html

If you border ANS:

  http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/border-AS###.html

Later there will be a page for for any AS regardless as to whether it
borders ANS that will provide any problem prefixes that transit that
AS (the AS is somewhere in the path other than the origin).  These
will be of the format:

  http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/transit-AS###.html

This gives you an easy way to see if there are any problems with your
direct customers.

If one of the above doesn't exist (as is the case for
origin-AS2914.html).  I could always just create a page with a name of
the format http://engr.ans.net/route-dumps/AS###.html for each AS
whether it had problems or not and link to the border, transit,
origin, and overlap reports for that AS if any.  This isn't done yet.

Curtis