NANOG

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Thu Jun 5 04:33:16 UTC 1997

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997, Greg Skouby wrote:

> Hello. I am currently in Tampa for the NANOG meeting. After a very lengthy
> and frustrating conversation with the lady at the desk it was determined
> that I could not stay at the Hyatt because I am under 21 and they will not
> let me check in. This was not a problem at the San Francisco meeting nor
> at Ann Arbor.  Is there something that can be done, some strings to be
> pulled?

Hmm, this is not good. I am also 20, and blocked off 3 rooms. This is not
a good thing. Is it just this Hyatt, because I use Hyatt about 10 times a
month.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303