how to protect name servers against cache corruption

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Wed Jul 30 02:13:23 UTC 1997

Paul has made it clear that there are holes in the DNS protocols that
cannot be fixed without DNSSEC. He isn't papering anything over -- he
is merely describing reality. If you want to be sarcastic to him for
doing his best and being honest in public, well, that's fine, but
frankly I think you are doing the community a serious disservice by
attacking Paul.

.pm