Check me on this...

Jordan Mendelson jordy at snappy.wserv.com
Tue Jul 29 20:26:42 UTC 1997

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Eric Germann wrote:

> Its tuesday Jul 29,1997 at 3:00pm EDT ( a weekday in the US, correct? )

Hmm, nope...

Last week, Senate passed a new bill removing the existance of weekdays so
that they could slack off and do less work.

> f.root-servers.net is still returning 1997072500 as a S/N instead of
> 1997072800 like all the rest, and bogus data about some zones.

I think a few people have reported this...

> 4.5 hours ago I sent mail to Internic.  No acknowledgement and no fix, so
> maybe they will hear it here.

They REALLY need some people full time to respond to email. I hate sending
my email into "The Blackhole of Death" which is InterNIC's mail system.

Wow, a valid InterNIC warning... go figure.

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : www.wserv.com/~jordy/
Web Services, Inc.   : www.wserv.com