Internic does it again

Jordan Mendelson jordy at snappy.wserv.com
Tue Jul 29 05:56:19 UTC 1997

> Pay careful attention, folks: the AUP is useless.  It has not clearly
> forbidden _any_ of the topics I've seen people get screamed at about in
> the past month, with the sole exception of my bit of (you'll have to
> admit: provoked) ventilation a week or so ago, for which I hereby
> apologize publically to the parites involved.

I'm personally sick of all the 'off topic' messages. So, I say your off
topic message is off topic, and this reply to your off topic message is
off topic.

InterNIC dying (if it was true) is the sort of thing which could get
posted to this list. It does effect all networks and network operators. If
InterNIC goes boom, well gee... it's nice to know.

Now, the 8001 replies about how InterNIC doesn't work on Saturday's and
Sunday's (damn them for wanting TWO days off), that might be a bit
excessive, but I don't need 3 people to bitch and whine about it being off
topic, and then another 10 replying saying they agree.

If you aren't part of the solution, your part of the problem. (I'm part of
the problem for writing this, but... i'm a rebel)

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : www.wserv.com/~jordy/
Web Services, Inc.   : www.wserv.com