Apologies (Re: Internic does it again)

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Sun Jul 27 21:34:47 UTC 1997

At 01:57 PM 7/27/97 PDT, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Since when did InterNIC update their root servers on weekends? Last time I
>> checked it was M-F.
>
>Not update on weekends!  Those perfidious bastards!
>
>I demand my money back.  They should be sued.  Don't buy their stock.
>Pillory them.
>

>Do these fools have no real work that they spend their time trying to catch
>others in mistakes and then make asses of themselves on the lists?
>
>randy

My gaffe.  Around here, every day is a business day.  After spending three
days trying to jam shit through hostmaster at internic.net,  when it finally
does go through the template changes and you have to retype 50 templates
then resubmit, just because they decided to add a 4 page "contract" at the
beginning, and eliminate your selection of (P)ostal or (E)mail for invoice
delivery :(.  So my frustration level is rather high.

Beat me, flog me.  Sorry for the alarm.

Just trying to see if the clients records were updated, after 2 1/2 days of
trying.

BTW Randy, from http://www.psg.com/clue.html

Show some respect for other human beings and act as if you were in adult
company.

Stop talking about people. Talk about ideas.

Do not use adjectives like good, bad, stoopid.

If you are still frustrated and can't hold it in, go to Usenet and try
k12.jr.chat.

I'll abide if you will.

Back to tabulating statistics on TCAP...  Interesting stories.  Best so
far, 2 out of a /16 actually in use.  And crawling in my hole...

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider