PrimeNet's connectivity

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Sun Jul 27 00:48:48 UTC 1997

	This list is not the "I don't know how to use traceroute or radb"
	list.

	More correctly, if anyone who wanted connectivity clues posted
	here, it would quickly degenerate into chaos.

	If your request is a real one, try using traceroute, as well as
	show ip bgp reg 3561 (or whatever they are) or the mae-east
	looking glass (thanks digex).

	If it's a thinly veiled attempt to slam primenet's marketing
	claims, you're even sleazier than they are -- bringing marketing
	discussions onto a technical list brands you the moron -- not them.

	Cheers, unless this was a slam and not a serious question,

	Ehud