nanog mailing list

Adam Alexander yacko at cherokee.wildstar.net
Sat Jul 26 01:07:07 UTC 1997

I've replied personally to everyone who has flamed me about my response to
Jason's request. Jason and I are personal friends, and have known each
other for a while. My response to his original posting was never intended
to be cc:'d to NANOG, and I make my sincere apoligy because it did.

Those that have responded to me privately regarding my post, I have
explained to, but neglected to send a formal post to the list assuming
that everyone who cared about what I said on the list had already sent me
mail.

I hope this finally will end the string of mail, and clear up anyone who
thinks negatively of Jason or me (me mostly ;).

Regards,

Adam Alexander
yacko at wildstar.net
Administrator of neXus Networks and ParabolaX Vortex