NANOG mailing list

Jason Storm jms at well.com
Thu Jul 24 00:20:22 UTC 1997

Hi!  Im currently employed as technical support for hooked.net/well.com,
and I am in training for systems admin.  I am hoping to be included in
the NANOG mailing list, as it often seems to address issues that affect
the performance of these ISP's long before I am able to get the scoop,
basically.
For myself and for the 15,000 customers I offer my services to, please
tell me what information is needed to gain access to this list.  I have
several references available on request.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jason Storm

Tech Support
Hooked.net/Well.com