Mr. Ferguson, et.al.'s problems with the list.

Dean Gaudet dgaudet-list-nanog at arctic.org
Wed Jul 23 07:48:44 UTC 1997

Please see rule numbers 4 and 6 of the AUP at
<http://www.nanog.org/aup.html>.  You will note that my message to you was
in private email and was in no way CC'd to NANOG.  You will also note that
I in no way said you were new to the net, I just inferred you are new to
NANOG.  Your statements are contradictory, if you read [the aup] "every
time someone mentions them" then you do not need to ask its location;
which is what prompted me to send you private email in the first place.

Please spare the rest of the list and respect the reply-to on this
message.

Dean