Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack

Jesse M. Caulfield jesse at netthink.com
Tue Jul 22 20:40:31 UTC 1997

> taking money for an essential service and trying to make a profit, is
> PURE EVIL and goes against everything that I belive "the net" should be.

Sure! Money, of course, is the root of all evil. I'm sure the Soviets
could'a / would'a had a great, state run name service. You could get your
domain registered while you wait in line for bread and toilet paper. Too
bad that system failed!

NSI does a good job at what they do, and 50 bucks a year really isn't
much to whine about.

Grow up Mr. Mathias. Profit is the only reason you have a job, food in
your grocery store, and an Internet to complain about.

--
Jesse "I'm Capitalist and I'm proud" Caulfield.