Quote of the day!

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Mon Jul 21 15:58:12 UTC 1997

Quote from an Ameritech rep after being verbally abused in a meeting for
them dropping a clients T-1 FOUR times cause nobody would write it down in
the book:

"We may suck, but we suck less!"

At 10:04 PM 7/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>  From someone-I-can't-name-cuzza-their-job:
>>  "MFS is the spawn of satan, it's all a conspiracy to send us back to the
>> dark ages of hand-written communication."
>
>How about the words that summ up MFS's (WorldCom's) entry into the local
>phone market:
>
>My Fone Sucks...
>
>Also works with Amerisuck - Your Link to Pain and Suffering!
>
>After working with these kinds of telco problems all week you just have to
>make up nice titles for them ;-)
>-- Jason
>Jason Vanick ------------------------------------------ jvanick at megsinet.net
>Network Operations Manager                                   V: 312-245-9015
>MegsInet, Inc.        225 West Ohio St. Suite #400         Chicago, Il 60610

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider