Quote of the day!

Jason Vanick jvanick at megsinet.net
Sun Jul 20 03:04:03 UTC 1997

>  From someone-I-can't-name-cuzza-their-job:
>  "MFS is the spawn of satan, it's all a conspiracy to send us back to the
> dark ages of hand-written communication."

How about the words that summ up MFS's (WorldCom's) entry into the local
phone market:

My Fone Sucks...

Also works with Amerisuck - Your Link to Pain and Suffering!

After working with these kinds of telco problems all week you just have to
make up nice titles for them ;-)
-- Jason
Jason Vanick ------------------------------------------ jvanick at megsinet.net
Network Operations Manager                                   V: 312-245-9015
MegsInet, Inc.        225 West Ohio St. Suite #400         Chicago, Il 60610