Worldcom fiber cut 3 strikes, your out

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Fri Jul 18 16:25:32 UTC 1997

Worldcom has done it again, they just had a major fiber cut in IL

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16