BOOM! there goes WorldCom

Scott Yoneyama yone at wolfenet.com
Fri Jul 18 17:49:42 UTC 1997

Todd Wilkens wrote:

> The Wiltel name stayed with Williams.  Williams calls the old Vyvx
> group
> "WilTel"

The Worldcom carrier group still uses the WilTel name. As do the
Worldcom trucks.  How can that be if Williams owns the name?  Also, the
fact that Worldcom owns the name for another 7 years ( or is it 7 years
total- I can't remember) was told to me by one of the Executive VP's
with Williams Communications Group.

--
Scott Yoneyama
Director
yone at wolfenet.com

"The only way between Canada and the U.S. and all points along the way"