what's up, AlterNIC?

Paul A Vixie vixie at vix.com
Mon Jul 14 03:24:36 UTC 1997

> > A wide variety of mischief has been practiced of late by Eugene
> > Kashpureff and company. If you want to be immune to it, upgrade to
> > bind 4.9.6 (or 8.1.1) ASAP.
>
> Should we ask Vixie to add them to the black hole feed

as much as i would love to just remove from the net anyone i disagree with,
i don't leglislate generic morality using the black hole routing feed.  the
only people on it, now or ever, are those who persist in sending or relaying
unsolicited nonpersonal e-mail.

injecting intentionally bad dns data is perhaps even a greater crime, but i
refuse to pollute the black hole list with entities who aren't spammers.

> (which he never seems
> to feed, sigh)?

you don't know the half of it.  i've got 25 people receiving the feed and
another 50 to add.