It's always fun

Eric D. Madison madison at acsi.net
Fri Jul 11 15:56:08 UTC 1997

Hmm..If there is a power problem, then why aren't some of the routers
down too..  I see up/up on my FDDI card and have a downstream neighbor..
if that is the case, then the Gigaswitch must have power???

Eric

      Eric D. Madison - Senior Network Engineer -
 ACSI - Advanced Data Services - ATM/IP Backbone Group
   24 Hour NMC/NOC (800)291-7889 Email: noc at acsi.net