Mae-WEST

Golan Ben-Oni bnite at tremere.ios.com
Fri Jul 11 19:40:48 UTC 1997

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Eric Kozowski wrote:

> Lose external power, go to battery -- batteries run flat, cause nobody
> is paying attention.

Getting MFS to pay attention to the Heat Levels at their Colo facilities
is another issue.  In the not-so-distant past, we reported critical heat
levels at 55 Market, SJ.  After having our ticket closed out on us, and
calling back several times, MFS finally sent someone over to have a look.

According to the information I got back, two of their Air Conditioning
units failed, which took them over a day to fix.  This kinda thing does
wonders to our MTBFs :( ...

Ironically, our temperature device is now broken in our Cisco.  Has anyone
else had similar problems with them?  We now have a number of 7000 series
routers which report off-the-wall readings.

-Golan