MAE West is up again (fwd)

Taner Halicioglu taner at isi.net
Fri Jul 11 18:15:40 UTC 1997

Interesting that GS-1 isn't on the "main DC plant"... I thought this GS
was an important one, considering all the OC-3's go to it :-)

	-Taner
      D. Taner Halicioglu                     taner at isi.net
  Programmer/Engineer/Sysadmin              ISI / GlobalCenter
    Voice: +1 408 543 0313                 Fax: +1 408 541 9878
 PGP Fingerprint: 65 0D 03 A8 26 21 6D B8  23 3A D6 67 23 6E C0 36