Mae-WEST

Mike Leber mleber at he.net
Fri Jul 11 16:15:51 UTC 1997

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Todd R. Stroup wrote:
> So did Mae-West fall into the ocean out there or what?  Does anybody know?

It appears that the Gigaswitches are still up.  We can see Gridnet
and IIJ at MAE-WEST.  I would guess that power to the colo cages is down.

Interesting.  I remember seeing a cage or two with a customer provided
5000 watt UPS.  Some people thought it was paranoia.  Hmmm.

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric      Web Hosting & Co-location        Fax 408 971 3340 |
| mleber at he.net                                           http://www.he.net |