UUNet 10Plus

Karl Denninger karl at Mcs.Net
Thu Jul 10 18:17:48 UTC 1997

They do add up.  MFS lost us as a Chicago MAE customer because they couldn't
provide transit at anything approaching real 10Mbps speed.

6Mbps is about the limit of our actual performance that we were able to
achieve, and that counts both transmit and receive performance combined.

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal