Domain names and "The Network $olution", from The Netly News

Wheeler, Jesse W jesse_wheeler at reyrey.com
Thu Jul 10 16:04:43 UTC 1997

Sounds like an Oligarchy rather than a congress..

I am reminded by a quote, "Communism and Fascism looks
great on paper and in theory, its a wonderful system.  Try to
put it into practical use, and watch it crumble like a house of
cards."

We have a wonderful system right now, with a quasi-democratic
way-of-doing.  Why ruin that by giving control over to "big brother"
(in this case, big business?).

Great.. Next time I log on, my PPP session will be SPONSORED
by Intel.. Scared of that..

Just my $.02.
Jesse W. Wheeler
Quality Assurance Analyst