Internet Backbone Index

Robert Laughlin robert at portal.dx.net
Wed Jul 9 23:02:43 UTC 1997

given are of external traffic only.  The 2% not accounted for is due to
rounding down the results. I suppose I can do it to more decimal places if
you really want it.  Also we do retain lots of our own traffic, but I felt
it was irrevalent for the purposes of this discussion, so retained traffic
was not included in the calculations.

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin

DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412