UUNet 10Plus

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Wed Jul 9 19:59:10 UTC 1997

What I got from UUNet and the VP of our company was that it was delivered
over a 10Mbps ATM circuit, into the Net Edge, then out via 10Mbps
ethernet.  We've asked for a better handoff, and they refuse to deliver
it.

Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee