UUNet 10Plus

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Wed Jul 9 19:09:41 UTC 1997

Well, the ATM connection to the Net Edge box is only setup to do 10Mbps,
so at 6Mbps on ATM, you've filled your cells.  I think the whole ideaology
behind the thing is flawed, and if they're going to sell something they
call 10 Plus, they need to at least provide 10 of something other than
10Mbps in theory.  I'm not happy with UUNet (it took 5 months to get the
Net Edge box replaced), and I doubt they will have anything but the
smallest possible presence in our network in the future.

Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee