Keynote/Boardwatch Results

Robert Laughlin robert at portal.dx.net
Tue Jul 8 12:57:12 UTC 1997

Jack,

If you supplied a test page, we would be willing to make it available on
our server.  Assuming that server testing is the best thing available at
this time, we should try to reduce the variables. If you selected a page
whose content loaded slightly faster than pages selected now, you
would encourage others to make your test page available.

I am still wondering how the 27 sites are connected, not so much what the
cities are but which path is their connectivity to my network. IE whose
network do they have to go thru before reaching me.  I do not have my copy
of the complete study yet, I guess it's on its way...:)

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin

DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412