Legal Question

Carl Oppedahl carl at oppedahl.com
Tue Jul 1 17:25:52 UTC 1997

At 08:33 AM 07/01/97 -0700, Scott Reubelt wrote:

>May not be for this alias but I need to ask.
>
>I have an ISP that may be guilty of receiving copies of everyone's
>emails associated with the ISP.  What can be done legally?

What can be done is consulting competent counsel who are knowledgeable
about Internet issues, in particular to study the ECPA (Electronic
Communications Privacy Act) as it may relate to your situation.

---
Carl Oppedahl, Oppedahl & Larson, patent law firm
http://www.patents.com/ has hundreds of pages of answers to
frequently asked questions on patent, copyright, and trademark law