Plethora of UUnet outages and instabilities

Jon Green jcgreen at netins.net
Tue Jul 1 02:26:18 UTC 1997

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:17:48 -3100 (MST), web at typo.org writes:

>Thats my point. It often ISN'T easy. For example, say you've got a
>7505 in one spot and find its getting killed. You can't put an rsp4 in
>a 7505. You've got to replace the router. Anyone got any spare 7507s
>or 7513s lying around? Chances are that if they do, its 2 or 3.

And yet.. you folks keep on using Cisco..

<duck>

-Jon

    *      Jon Green            *         "Life's a dance             *
   *   jcgreen at netINS.net       *          you learn as you go"        *
  *  Finger for Geek Code/PGP   *                                       *
 *  #include "std_disclaimer.h" * http://www.netins.net/showcase/jcgreen *