Alpha test of MAE filtering capability

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Fri Jan 31 22:42:13 UTC 1997

Paul's view of the problem is more long term in that it seeks to end
the problem once and for all. I think Chris sees the prophylactic
solution as serving his immediate self intrust.

If ISPs at a multiple meet points work together it can make the
later solution far more effective. Point is ... we need to cooperate
to eliminate those who put short term profit above the health of the
industry. A healthy Internet makes us better off.

--- On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:46:06 -0800  Paul A Vixie <paul at vix.com>

From:   Joseph T. Klein, Titania Corporation http://www.titania.net
E-mail: jtk at titania.net  Sent:   22:42:14 CST/CDT 01/31/97

If the company nurse drops by, tell her I said "Never mind."