comprehensive DNS scans from dao.andromedia.com

Scott Call scall at ccnet.com
Wed Jan 29 17:49:50 UTC 1997

>From their homepage:

	Welcome to Andromedia!

                        We make ARIA 1.0, our award-winning web tracking
software. Push
                        any of the buttons on this page to learn more
about Andromedia and
                        ARIA. Click on the top left-hand button to take
advantage of our free
                        trial of ARIA!

I'm going to give a lookover at their free trial.

-Scott
--
   ___
  /   ~-.    Scott Call
 |       \      TCP/IP Network Administrator/Holder of Past Knowledge
  \\j`j; /  ,      CCnet, Inc	http://www.ccnet.com/
   (^,  )bxr~        Walnut Creek, CA
    ---'		http://www.devolution.com/
46. Outrageous vehicles only make the hero cooler.
101. Mallets can be stored anywhere on anybody.
		-All I Need to Know I Learned From Anime