peering charges?

Danny Stroud dannystroud at msn.com
Mon Jan 27 06:34:11 UTC 1997

I do not believe your CEO is mistaken. I also do not believe you have missed
an announcement. But I do believe (with good cause and information) that the
rumor of impending peering charging policies is real and imminent.  Due to
some non-disclosure issues I can say no more.  Take your CEO's advice and
follow up on it. des