Info on MAE-EAST

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Jan 16 05:59:00 UTC 1997

I continue to be impressed by the displays of expertise in costs and
business models made by those who have no experience in the particular
businesses in which they are telling everybody else how and with what
business model they should be run.

This seems to often be coupled with a deep seated belief that they are
being ripped off and the marketplace (well, actually certain particular
evil people and organizations in it) is out to see them fail.

My family's expression for this is "Do I smell cows?"

My business friends' expression for this is market consolidation and
shakeout.

randy